About Adobe Connect
Adobe Connect is a web conferencing application designed to facilitate real-time communication, collaboration, and teaching and learning over the web. It can be used for web conferences between small groups of people or it can be used for webcasting events to large audiences. Connect meetings occur in online meeting rooms, which contain all of the necessary tools for communication and collaboration. Connect meeting rooms can also be customized to fit your needs. With Connect, you can:
- Communicate by broadcasting audio and video or by text chat,
- Gather feedback from participants through polling,
- Display PowerPoint presentations and other content such as audio, video and graphics, or display your desktop or an open application on your computer,
- Share files with other participants,
- Use a whiteboard to collaborate with text or drawing,
- Record the meeting and allow others to view it at a later time.
Since Connect uses the Adobe Flash plug-in, both Mac and PC users can host or participate in Connect meetings.
For more information on features in Adobe Connect, visit the Adobe website Connect Features page.
Adobe Connect System Requirements