I installed Adobe Presenter, but it's not showing up in PowerPoint. How can I fix this?
Note: In Office 2007, the Presenter add-in does not appear in Add-ins. It is a separate menu option.
- Make sure your system meets the system requirements for Adobe Presenter 6. You can find these requirements on the Adobe Presenter web site.
- Make sure you have administrative rights to the machine, and then download the newest version of the Presenter from the Login & Setup Guides page.
- Re-install the Presenter Add-in using the Add/Remove program option which you will find under Control Panel.
- Check to see if the Presenter Add-in is functioning. If under the Add-ins menu the Presenter is still disabled, enable it following instructions on the Adobe TechNote article.
If you continue to experience problems with the Adobe Presenter Add-in, do the following steps:
- Turn off all virus scanning software.
- Quit all open applications, especially web browsers.
- Uninstall all versions of Flash on your computer. You can find information on uninstalling Flash in the Adobe TechNote article.
- Uninstall all versions of Adobe Presenter or Breeze Presenter.
- Uninstall Adobe Acrobat 8.1.
- Uninstall PowerPoint.
- Make sure you have all of the latest security fixes for Windows and PowerPoint.
Once you have everything removed, you can start installing applications again:
- Start by installing the latest version of Flash from Adobe.
- Download and install a new copy of Adobe Presenter. Check to make sure the Presenter menu appears in the PowerPoint menu.